- How can I send data to another number?
- How do you share data on Vodacom App?
- Can I share data on Vodafone UK 2020?
- How can I transfer my bmobile data to another number?
- Can data be transferred from one SIM to another?
- How do I activate Vodacom transfer?
- How do I give someone my data?
- How do I transfer my data from one phone to another?
- Is it possible to transfer data on Vodacom?
- Can you share data on Vodacom?
How can I send data to another number?
There are different ways to share data with a friend.
You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#.
If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#.
In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#..
How do you share data on Vodacom App?
How to share dataLog in to My Vodacom. First, log in to your My Vodacom account.Choose a recipient. Select the Vodacom friend or family member you would like to share data with.Select data amount. choose the amount of data you would like to share, you wil be charged R25/month for each person you share with.
Can I share data on Vodafone UK 2020?
Vodafone Red Sharer enables you to make the most of your employees’ UK data allowances by pooling them. Whether they’re on 3G, 4G or mobile broadband plans, each employee’s UK data allowance is flexibly shared amongst your whole team, with a single monthly bill.
How can I transfer my bmobile data to another number?
Dial *130 * your party’s number * dollar amount # Press the Call/Send button.
Can data be transferred from one SIM to another?
Now you can share all your prepaid number internet data balance from one number to another in a simple manner with the help of ussd codes. … With this, you can transfer your Internet data balance to another number.
How do I activate Vodacom transfer?
Dial *135# and select ‘Airtime Transfer’. Dial 082 12000 and select ‘Airtime Transfer’.
How do I give someone my data?
How it works:open the MY EE app.go to Family Usage.choose who needs data.choose who’s gifting.choose the amount.send the Data Gift.
How do I transfer my data from one phone to another?
Transfer Internet data from AirTel to AirTelGo to Airtel Family Share.Enter your Airtel Mobile number.Click on the GO button and you will receive an OTP on your phone.Enter OTP and verify it.You have successfully activated Airtel Data sharing. … You can create a family up to 5 members in the same telecom circle.More items…•
Is it possible to transfer data on Vodacom?
1. Bundle Transfer allows Vodacom customers to send SMS, MMS and Data Bundles to other Vodacom customers. 2. Bundle Transfer is a transfer of airtime from the transferring customer that is immediately converted into a bundle for the receiving customer.
Can you share data on Vodacom?
Family Share allows you to send data to family and close friends who are Vodacom contract or top-up customers. You can divide data among your devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop) using a Data Sharing SIM card. You can share data with up to six other people. … You pay R25 per month per SIM.